The European web portal "Smart-e Buildings" was launched in May 2011. It is part of a wider campaign involving Energy Cities, EREC, Climate Alliance, leading agencies and companies specialised in renewable energy, energy efficiency and sustainable communication. It is supported by the Intelligent Energy Europe Programme of the European Commission.
The objective of the campaign is to achieve a massive EU-wide mobilisation and empowerment of cities, citizens, building owners, private and public bodies, parliamentarians and the media for energy-efficient buildings. The interactive web portal is linked to a large number of social networking sites.
Take part in the competition !
Go to http://www.takeyourenergyback.eu/smart-e-competition and send a text with a picture or a video to tell us ...
How does it feel to live in a Smart-e home ?!
- Give details on how you’ve made your home more energy efficient, and if possible the money invested.
- Tell us what it has changed for you and your family : comfort, energy and/or money saved, energy awareness.
- Show your new home in a video or with pictures !
You represent a local authority ? You represent a company or an association ?
- Give details on the action you carried out and if possible your financial investment.
- Present results such as financial savings (€/year), energy savings (kWh.year), CO2 emissions avoided (kg of CO2 equivalent/year).
- If existing, include a link to a webpage giving more details on your Smart-e story.
Each month a testimonial is selected and highlighted on the homepage of the European Smart-e Buildings Campaign and receives two water savers designed by Aquaclic ! The Smart-e Competition also rewards a yearly winner !
All testimonials will be displayed at www.takeyourenergyback.eu/smart-e-competition and will be promoted in the Smart-e buildings social networks.
Join the Smart-e buildings campaign on Facebook !