The aim is to create and share a powerful vision and to develop common priorities for action in terms of decentralized energy and territorial cohesion.
The Clubs also offer the rare opportunity to discuss and improve the national and European policy frameworks and government measures. They are ensuring exchange of information with political representatives and provide practical and free of charge workshops.
Coherence and synergies are definitely to be created between the Covenant of Mayors and the ongoing processes and initiatives in the different countries.
Check out the Covenant Club in your country!
- If you have committed to the European 3x20 objectives and are interested in the Covenant of Mayors;
- If you want to create and share a powerful vision and develop common priorities for action in terms of decentralised energy and territorial cohesion;
- If you are in line with the new paradigm of greater energy autonomy and of a supply close to where consumption happens;
- If you would like to propose new solutions to your national government and the EU;
- If you want to network with local authorities and key actors in your country who share your goals and ambitions.
Interested to join?
Group photo taken during the launch of the Covenant Club Germany - © photo Christian Buck
12 national Covenant of Mayors Clubs are currently established or in the process of creation in the following countries: France, Sweden, Germany, Austria, Italy, the Netherlands, Romania, Belgium (Flanders), Poland, Slovakia, Bulgaria and in the Baltic Sea Region.
More information to be found here.
Are you interested in joining one of these Clubs or do you wish to create such a Covenant Club in your country? Please contact us.
These actions are financed in the framework of the European NET-COM project, with the support of the Intelligent Energy Europe Programme.